The Story of Clock Day The Story of Clock Day

Very nice! Heartwarming and informative.

The Family Simp The Family Simp

Great crossover with amusing animation. Nice way to combine two of the best animated series!

What About a Man? What About a Man?

Amazing animation and the voice acting work is great, too! Also the dog is adorable.

Shadow and Sonic DBZ Shadow and Sonic DBZ

Nice animation! The sound quality needs work, though, and the ending was pretty abrupt. Other than that, good job!

TheLukezzade responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback, when I have the time ill have to fix it up.

Meth Lab Jim V_3 Meth Lab Jim V_3

XD I have no words for this.

Meth Lab Jim 2 Meth Lab Jim 2

Wha... wha? That made absolutely no sense, but it was freakin' hilarious, so I have to give you a solid four stars for that.

Halloween Trailer!!! Halloween Trailer!!!

First off, I like the intro screen; it made a great start to the video. Overall, it was suspenseful and tense, so my only criticism would be that the animation is crude, but you already addressed that in your comment. I'm excited to see the special!

KevButler responds:

Test_room01 Test_room01

Fast-paced, action-packed and captivating.

BigroomBlitz responds:

Your review made me feel better of my flash against the score it recieved :)

World Walk Cycle World Walk Cycle

Awesome intro video! Very creative and has a lot of character despite its length.

Counter-Strike. Counter-Strike.

I have no criticisms for this! The animation is very well-done, and the music is captivating and atmospheric. At first I wondered why it was so short... And then the punchline kicked in. XD Great job!

DanielForrest responds:

Thank you for the feedback. I wasn't too sure on how well this one would go over.